As-is where-is on 1507m2 with 2 driveways
This fabulous property in Burnside High School zone offers so much potential to developers, renovators or anyone looking for a large site on which to build their dream home. And with my owners of 22 years already purchased and ready to downsize, it must be sold on or before auction day.
Features of this unique property include:
- 1507m2 freehold title
- Quiet back section with dual driveway access onto both Brookside Terrace and Aorangi Road
- Two-storey 1920s "as-is where-is" character home with roughcast cladding
- Four double bedrooms including huge upstairs bedroom
- Study is perfect for working from home
- Beautiful country-style kitchen within large north-facing dining/living room
- Separate formal lounge and adjacent sunroom area
- Two bathrooms and separate laundry
- Ornate character features provide plenty of charm
- Beautifully planted gardens and spacious lawn
- Stand-alone, large double garage and additional sheds
This special property is located in an increasingly desirable area and is in zone for some of Christchurch's most sought-after schools, including Cobham Intermediate and Burnside High School. It's just a few minutes from Jellie Park and is a quick drive to a range of shopping locations, including the central city, Northlands Mall, Merivale and Riccarton.
Properties with this much potential don't come along too often, so don't waste time. Contact the listing agent for more information today! Conjunctional sales with outside agents welcome.
To view the information in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/IM25583