Investment Opportunity or Big Family Home
This spacious brick property in zone for Burnside High has been a fantastic investment property, also offering ample space for large families or those seeking room for guests or a home office. And with my Invercargill owners tired of being landlords, it must be sold on or before auction day.
Features of this property include:
* Single-level, permanent-material home built in the 1960s.
* In zone for Burnside High, Cobham Intermediate and Wairakei Primary.
* A short drive to Canterbury University.
* Fully double glazed.
* 5-6 bedrooms, mostly large doubles.
* Freehold 612m2 section.
* Two renovated bathrooms, including master with en-suite.
* Brand new carpet throughout.
* Large, modern kitchen within open plan kitchen/dining room.
* Sheltered, north-west facing deck off main living room.
* Large lounge with woodburner.
* Two heat pumps for year-round comfort.
* Gas hot water.
* Spacious, separate laundry.
* Internal-access double garage with drive-through door.
* Additional off-street parking.
* New fence and gates for security.
This surprisingly spacious property is located in up-and-coming Bryndwr and is in zone for some of Christchurch's most sought-after schools. It's just a few minutes' drive from Canterbury University and offers easy access into the City and to a range of shopping locations, including Northlands, Merivale and Riccarton. Live in it, tenant it out or look for further ways to add value.
Contact the listing agent for more information today!
Conjunctional sales with outside agents welcome.
To view the information in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/IM25588
Auction Wednesday 28th February, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397-399 Ilam Road (unless sold prior).