Perfectly Positioned in Papanui!
Located in a quiet Papanui Lane, 3 St Bathans Lane is tucked away off the well-known Blair Ave which is conveniently located perpendicular to Papanui Road. It is a perfect property for those wishing to downsize or looking for their first home. Just a stone's throw from the bike-track through to the City or north of the City, commuting from this location is so very easy whatever mode of transport you pick.
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
"This property DOES NOT require an NZ Vaccine Pass to attend any Open Homes, if you are unable to attend based on this please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made."
Currently this Property Features:
- An easily maintainable section with plenty of space for a veggie garden, the right amount of grass to start the love of mowing but not so much that you are tied to the garden every weekend.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living which leads out to the lovely yard.
- 3 double bedrooms with wardrobes and a separate toilet from the bathroom.
- Neutral carpet and curtains throughout allowing you to add your own flair to the home.
- A double garage up the private lane-way with lovely neighbours either side.
- The current home offers a great starting point but still some opportunity to add value.
Why Buy 3 St Bathans Lane?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Further landscaping, updating key areas within the home, or move in and then decide. People who know this location, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful family-friendly suburb that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
Papanui is a leafy suburb and this property approximately 5km's from the CBD. It is zoned for Waimairi Primary, Heaton Intermediate and Papanui High Schools. Walking distance is Northlands Mall, Northlink Shopping Centre and Merivale Mall - either way, the shops you will need are only a short distance up the road. Papanui is home to lovely parks and the Northern Corridor cycleway is only a short distance away and in the opposite direction, there are great bus services into the City and surrounding suburbs.
My vendors have decided they no longer wish to be Landlords and that this home should be made available to another owner. So instructions are clear, this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 2nd February, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).