Sleeping Beauty Brought Into The 21st Century!
This transitional villa with over 100 years of rich history has been recently modernised in all the key areas whilst still retaining some of its original beautiful features. Situated so close to town and local amenities, this property could be your one true love!
To download the Information Pack, copy and paste the URL into your web browser: https://harcourts.co.nz/Property/961798/IM55677/200-Edgeware-Road#documents
Currently this Property Features:
- An easily manageable 453sqm section with an established garden.
- Open plan kitchen/dining leading through to an oversized living room.
- Three good-sized bedrooms, an en-suite and a separate bathroom and toilet.
- Beautifully polished wooden floors and carpet in the key areas for additional comfort.
- A carport at the rear and further off-street parking.
- The current home allows the new owner to move in and enjoy the recent upgrades but still opportunity to put their own stamp on the garden.
Why Buy 200 Edgeware Road?
The opportunity of move in and enjoy that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. People who know St Albans, know that it has been a secure location to invest in property. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in a wonderful vibrant suburb that has remained popular with buyers over the years.
St Albans is a leafy suburb and this property is less than 3kms from the CBD. It is zoned for Shirley Primary and Mairehau High Schools. Walking distance is the Edgeware Village, The Palms Mall or a bit further afield a lovely stroll to Victoria Street or the City. St Albans is home to beautiful homes of similar ilk, lovely green spaces and positioned well for easy access to great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs.
My vendors have their next project in sight and are pleased that the awakening of this Sleeping Beauty will be enjoyed for another 100 years - this must be sold on or before Auction Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction: Wednesday 27th October, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).