Spacious & Affordable Family Home
This home has served its long time owner well, and with good bones and status, it's now ready for its next family to move in and put their stamp on it without the financial strain. No immediate work is required. However, should you wish, there is ample ability to enhance and increase the property's value.
When you compare this to other properties of this era, one word comes to mind, spacious. This home is more significant than the typical home of this era at 139m2 floor area and higher ceilings at 2.6m to match. Growing families will see real value in the two living spaces to spread out in, especially the combined dining area drenched in the sun from morning till sundown. A redundant coal storage room could be renovated into an office or maybe a future second bathroom.
Spacious, light and bright, there is a lot you could do here. While the kitchen is functional and original, the ample space provides endless options to update and add real value, or maybe you want to do nothing and build up some funds for a decor makeover when you're ready. Either way, this will be a great buy with huge future potential.
The wooden window frames, sashes and sills are in great condition, most of them recently having been rejuvenated, sanded, and freshly painted to a high standard.
Some of the features include:
* 2x Heat pumps, one for the living room and the other in the hallway to bedrooms.
* Low maintenance brick home
* 2.6m High ceilings
* Separate toilet
* The bathroom includes a shower plus bath
* 3x Double bedrooms with good sized wardrobes
* Separate laundry
* Double garage with electric door opener
* Plenty of off-street parking
* Handy location to the inner city with a bus stop and cycle way at the front of the property.
* Next door to the famous Kidd's Cakes Bakery including Café, this will become your new favourite place for coffee catch ups with friends.
A great family starter giving everything you need, don't miss out on this one!