Renovated Character, Bluechip Address
Underpinned by 555m2 of prime Merivale/Fendalton land, this 1940's renovated character cottage is positioned within a stone's throw of Mona Vale and an easy walk to Hagley Park. The attraction transcends beyond location alone, with street appeal and ultimately future potential, this home offers both lifestyle and prospective financial upside.
• 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• The master bedroom includes tiled ensuite
• Modern kitchen with a striking appearance and practical elements for everyday ease
• Open plan living and dining with industrial steel doors leading to sheltered rear and sunny outdoor area
• Family bathroom including bath serving guests and bedrooms
• Separate laundry
• Fully gated and landscaped gardens with concept plans available for garaging
• Recently replaced roof amongst other practical enhancements
• Comprehensive repair documentation available
• Christchurch Girls' & Boys' High, Burnside High, Heaton and Elmwood school zones
There are plenty of reasons that make this a good property to purchase. As an entry level home on a freehold title, you can buy into one of Christchurch's most prestigious suburbs without the bank breaking price tag.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 19th August 2021 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: